Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Safari

Two of my favorite places here in America are Cades Cove (Smoky Mountains, TN) and Circle B Bar Reserve (Lakeland, FL). The reason why I like these two places so much is the wild life present there. If I could, I would visit North Africa  just to see lions, tigers, giraffes and other animals running free. Or just to watch them in a tender moment with their babies. Can you imagine how amazing it would be to watch a ferocious animal like a lioness as a caring mother nurturing her cub? Or a tall animal like the giraffe feeding her youngster? While some of us can only imagine or see that in a Zoo - which is definitely not the same - we can get inspired by God's wonderful creation and create something ourselves. So here is the card I made with my dream of Africa in mind. 


 Card Recipe
Paper: light green, brown and cream cardstock (Paper Studio)
Tools: cutting/embossing machine, scallop and oval dies,  and embossing folder (Sizzix), border punch (Fiskars)
Embellishments: giraffe, letters and dots stickers, plaid ribbon, brown pearls, clear gemstones.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. May the Lord bless you abundantly.
Vanias Reed  

No comments:

Post a Comment