How about a handmade card to give to that sweet couple getting married or celebrating their anniversary?
The material used was silver, black and white paper.
1. Cut the silver paper 4"x6"
2. Cut the black paper 0.2" smaller than the silver on each side.
3. Cut the white paper 0.2" smaller than the black on each side too.
4. I used Paper Studio embossing folder to emboss the white paper and stamps for the "Congratulations" and bells.
5. I used black (first) and silver ink for the bells.
Here is how I made the corners of the silver, black and white paper pasted on the card.
|A 1" circle punch to cut the corners of the paper|
|Here is how it looks after cutting the corner out.|
Great job!!! Now you have a handmade card for that special couple.
Don't forget to put your signature on the back of the card!
By Vanias Reed.