Monday, January 21, 2013

Wedding or Anniversary

How about a handmade card to give to that sweet couple getting married or celebrating their anniversary?



 This card is different in size from the other ones we have made. This a 5"x7"
 The material used was silver, black and white paper.
1. Cut the silver paper 4"x6"
2. Cut the black paper 0.2" smaller than the silver on each side.
3. Cut the white paper 0.2" smaller than the black on each side too.
4. I used Paper Studio embossing folder to emboss the white paper and stamps for the "Congratulations" and bells.
5. I used black (first) and silver ink for the bells.

Here is how I made the corners of the silver, black and white paper pasted on the card.
1" circle punch to cut the corners of the paper

Here is how it looks after cutting the corner out.
8. Paste the paper on the card - first the silver, then the black and finally the embossed white one. Stamp the last one.


9. Add a detail inside (we always do, don't we?)


Great job!!! Now you have a handmade card for that special couple.


  Don't forget to put your signature on the back of the card!

By Vanias Reed.                   





14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes, very beautiful! Thank you for the reminder to check all this out

      Delete
  2. Doll, you are the most amazing woman in the world. You are creative, intelligent, wonderful, funny, and beautiful. Did I mention you are my wife, and I believe in you. I love you for all the above reasons and many others. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you amorzinho. I really needed that today. I love you fdb.

      Delete
  3. orgulhosa de vc cunhada, parabens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Menina!!!! Cada objeto de arte um mais lindo que o outro!!!!!
    AlĂȘ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanias! Wow..I never knew how talented & creative you were:-)! You have beautiful work here. I was trying to call your cell phone number but I might have written it down wrong. The reason I am contacting you is because Mrs. Erow gave back Zachary's invitation cards & might be able to celebrate his b-day after her choir class. I know it's short notice. But I was wondering if you could help
    me set up a short celebration for Zach during your PE class on Fri. March 1? I don't mind if it's just the kids in your PE class. But I need to know soon so I can count how many cupcakes to bring. Thanks..I'd
    really appreciate it. -Emily-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. Lucas and I will be at CBCA school earlier this Friday because we'll have our pictures taken at 11:40. After that we'll just be gone for a little while to have lunch and go right back to CBCA.

      Delete
  6. Ohh..hi! I'm so happy to hear from you. This was the only way I could contact you. Ya..Mrs. Erow had a little problem about having Zach's party after her choir class & gave back the invitations. Now I only have a week to hange the place where it will b held. It will still be in Fri. March 1. I know you & Lucas will be there.. I liked your idea last Fri. about possibly having Zach's little party h in the gym or the little room behind the art class where you had Lucas's b-day party. I'll let you take carafe of the games or activities..I'm open to anything you'd like. I'm just going with Zach, Lucas, Cendall, Alivia, Samuel, &
    Benjamin..a small & simple celebration. Pls let me know what you think. Thank you again for helping me with this. Take care & have a good week. See you next Fri.:-)! -Emily-

    ReplyDelete