Monday, August 25, 2014

Thank You Note

The other day I just stopped to think about all the things for which I am thankful. Wow! Big, big list. To begin, I'M ALIVE! Isn't it great? Then there is the fact that God sent His only Son to die on the cross, and pay for my sins. I have an awesome husband, and a wonderful son, and the list goes on. How about the freedom we have in this country? This beautiful, blessed country called United States of America. So I decided not to send cards to our troops overseas, who fight for the freedom we have, only at Christmas time. I decided to show them how much my family and I appreciate what they do by sending thank you notes now. Here is one of the cards I made to send overseas. 

 Supplies used
Paper: white, red and blue cardstock, glitter white cardstock
Tools: cutting/embossing machine, lace oval punch, oval punch, star punch, stars embossing folder
Stamp: thank you
Ink: black

I hope you get inspired and decide to show appreciation to someone today. If you have kids, get them involved in this "thankfulness wave" (that's what I call it), and make a thank you card for a soldier today.

Thank you for stopping by. God bless you and yours.
Vanias Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment