Monday, August 12, 2013

Bridal Shower Invitation

Today I'm posting something I have not posted yet, an invitation idea. I was asked to make invitations for a bridal shower that had the peacock colors as a theme. So here is what I came up with.

 Supplies Used
Paper: leaf green, gold and medium purple card stock (the Paper Studios)
Tools: Cutting/ embossing machine (Sizzix), Twirl embossing folder (the Paper Studios), computer and printer, spray adhesive (to glue the peacock feather to the paper)
Embellishments: Peacock feather, white lace and ribbon, pearl beads, and seal with the bride's and groom's names initial (in this case both names start with the letter B). 

There is more to creating with paper than greeting cards. Have fun creating and hand making. And thank you for visiting my blog
God bless you.
             Vanias Reed             

No comments:

Post a Comment