Sunday, August 2, 2015

Gate Fold Get Well Card

Hi there. Are you an active person? One of those people who will only be happy if you are doing something, especially for others? I have a friend who's like that. She is constantly helping someone, always doing something. Unfortunately, setting up a volleyball net for a game in our church, she hurt both feet. I feel so sorry for her because I know how hard it is for her to stay in bed instead of being out there working, helping, doing the things she likes. So I made her a card, and that's the card I'm posting today.

Supplies and techniques used
Paper: Plum and white cardstock
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, tulip frame embossed folder (Sizzix)
Stamp: Get Well Soon
Embellishments: black self adhesive pearls, "foot" wrapped with gauze.

Techniques:
Dry Embossing and fussy cutting


Find the tutorial for the Gate Fold card here. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Have a wonderfully blessed week.
VanĂ­as Reed   

No comments:

Post a Comment