Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentines Wedding Card

What could be better then a wedding to 'kick off' the romantic season? My neighbors are getting married on Valentine's Day, and I wanted to make a special card for them. I saw this idea on Pinterest and made my own version. I hope the bride and the groom will like it.

For some reason the picture didn't capture the fine glitter on the bride dress.
Supplies used for this card
Paper: Black and white cardstock, fine white paper for the inside.
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, roses embossing folder, precision scissors
Embellishment: White and black pearls, paper roses and self adhesive lace
I had to use precision scissors to make the groom's tuxedo collar and the bow tie.

Thank you for checking my blog out, and God bless you. 
Vanias Reed   

No comments:

Post a Comment